Dartmouth’s Tuck School of Business
Dartmouth’s Tuck School of Business is on the priority of many MBA applicants. Planning to apply to Tuck this admission season, then you’re at the right place. We have put Tuck MBA essays for the 2019-2020 admissions season below for your ease.
Tuck has made some applicant friendly changes this year Tuck. Gone is the short-answer question section of the application. In these new Tuck MBA essays, applicants will now have more space to share how a Tuck MBA advances their aspirations.
In the 2019-20 application, there will be three 300-word essays.
Tuck School of Business Essay Questions
- Tuck students can articulate how the distinctive Tuck MBA will advance their aspirations. Why are you pursuing an MBA and why Tuck? (300 words)
- Tuck students recognize how their individuality adds to the fabric of Tuck. Tell us who you are. (300 words)
- Tuck students invest generously in one another’s success even when it is not convenient or easy. Share an example of how you helped someone else succeed. (300 words)
In their own words, :The Tuck MBA essays will continue to map directly to two of its admissions criteria: aware and nice. The essays invite reflection on these criteria as applicants demonstrate the other criteria, smart and accomplished, elsewhere in their applications.”
“We have been pleased with the quality and caliber of aspiring wise leaders for whom all four of the criteria have resonated,” says Luke Anthony Peña, executive director of admissions and financial aid.
Finally, the last difference between this year’s application and those of prior years is that Tuck admissions has elected to fully adopt GMAC’s Common Letter of Recommendation Questions.
Tuck School of Business – Letter of Reference Questions 2019-20
- Please provide a brief description of your interaction with the applicant and, if applicable, the applicant’s role in your organization.
- How does the performance of the applicant compare to that of other well-qualified individuals in similar roles? (E.g. what are the applicant’s principal strengths?)
- Describe the most important piece of constructive feedback you have given the applicant. Please detail the circumstances and the applicant’s response.
- Is there anything else we should know? (Optional)
Tuck’s 2019-20 MBA application is currently receiving applications.
Please visit the Tuck School admissions site for more information on applying for a Dartmouth MBA Program. If you need guidance on your MBA applications, reach out on [email protected] or schedule a consultation call. See you soon!