No products in the cart.
FLEXIBLE CLASS SCHEDULE
Class timings designed to suit your college and job schedule
- What is a typical case interview?
- What you might know about case interviews
- What you should know about case interviews
- Case interview examples from MBB firms
- Introduction to the concept of case background & objectives
- Synthesizing case information
- Mastering the art of claryifing questions
- LIVE case drill
- Introduction to the concept
- Different frameworks and their uses
- What makes a framework outstanding
- Rookie framework mistakes
- Making custom frameworks
- Presenting your framework
- LIVE Case Framework drill
- Introduction to concept
- Interpreting numbers in a case interview
- How numbers can mislead
- LIVE Case Math Drills
- Introduction to concept
- Guesstimate like a pro
- Market Sizing Approaches & Types
- LIVE Guestimates Drill
- LIVE Market Sizing Drill
- What is an Issue Tree?
- What makes a great Issue Tree?
- Staying MECE vs Not Staying MECE
- LIVE Issue Tree Drills
- 80-20 Mastery
- Introduction to concept
- Delivering Recommendation that work
- Top pitfalls in making recommendation
- How to ace the brainstorming ability
- Brainstorming mistakes
- LIVE Brainstroming Drills
- Checklist to practice case interviews
- 1 Group Case Session
- Group Presentations
Your next job title could be
Why choose STEPVUE Case Interview Classes?
Interactive LIVE online case interview classes by India's top faculty
Get the STEPVUE advantage
The platform for aspiring management professionals and learners with India’s best consulting faculty, engaging LIVE classes and personalised learning journeys
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
Showcase your learning on your resume and LinkedIn
Dedicated mentorship to guide students
Innovation and interactivity of STEPVUE
Why choose us?
STEPVUE offers you multiple payment methods. Payment gateway partners use secure encryption technology to keep your transaction details confidential at all times. You may use Internet Banking, Wallet and QR Support to make your purchase.
To be a good fit for management consulting cohort programs, you are someone looking to:
- Get into management consulting roles at Tier-1 strategy consulting firms such as McKinsey, Bain, BCG, ATKearney, Roland Berger and other firms such as KPMG, Deloitte, Alvarez Marsal, ADL, PwC, Accenture
- Join firms that have business case interviews, guesstimates, market sizing as part of their selection process including FMCG, Technology, Telecom and Energy companies.
- Meet other case interview enthusiasts to share challenges and best practices
- Grow your network of potential case partners & students
- Get advice and support building a rock solid case interview routine from the best in their fields
- Put in the work required to develop a consultant-like mindset for the long term
Between attending your workshops, working on your course and giving peer feedback, you should expect to spend 5-6 hours a week.
Beyond that, STEPVUE management consulting cohort is a choose-your-own-practice approach. You get out what you put in: often, the biggest contributors are also the biggest beneficiaries.
Depending on your schedule and interests, you could choose to:
- Attend everything and “gorge” yourself on knowledge until you explode
- Tune in at your leisure to attend sessions that interest you
- Search the cohort and connect with interesting people one-on-one
- Most participants have full-time jobs or students, so our programme is designed with that in mind.
Yes: STEPVUE programs will be run entirely remotely. This enables participation from all corners of the world. We’ve mastered the playbook for building remote communities and relationships online, and will apply the same approach here.
Post-COVID, we’ll return to organizing offline programming like small gatherings, and bootcamps, but the core of STEPVUE will remain a remote-first experience.
Yes, you can avail 1-on-1 case interview practice sessions as part of the STEPVUE PARTNER Program. You will get 10 mock interview sessions directly with the Founder followed by structured post interview feedback. These sessions can be scheduled as per your convenience with advanced information from STEPVUE.
You access to the cohort would be dependent on your plan. After the program, you’re free to keep in touch with your cohort mates to practice your case skills and networking.
No! You can attend STEPVUE LIVE classes from comfort of any device such as Mobile, Tablet or Laptop anywhere, anytime. All you need is a good internet connection.
Yes. We are open for clients across the globe. A vast majority of our clients come from US, UK, EU, Singapore and SE Asian countries. You don’t have to be in India specifically to avail our services.
Our consulting process works entirely online in ENGLISH language using best available tools for meetings, collaboration and brainstorming.
Payment is super easy. We use state of the art payment gateways that support almost all major cards and all major currencies across the globe. In India, you also get the option of using NetBanking, UPI services for easy payment.