Want to apply to the University of Chicago Booth School of Business this admission season? We are here to work with you while you gear up for the application! You can find the Booth MBA essays for the 2019-2020 admissions cycle below.
CHICAGO BOOTH MBA ESSAYS
- How will the Booth MBA help you achieve your immediate and long-term post-MBA career goals? (250 word minimum)
- Chicago Booth immerses you in a choice-rich environment. How have your interests, leadership experiences, and other passions influenced the choices in your life? (250 word minimum)
General Essay Guidelines:
- Length: Contrary to other schools, there’s a minimum word limit at 250 words. Use your best judgment in determining the length of your essay but don’t go over the board with words. Conveying your message in the least amount of words is an art that you’ll need tremendously in your MBA.
- Is there any unclear information in your application that needs further explanation? (300 word maximum)
- Upon reflection, how has your perspective regarding your future, Chicago Booth, and/or getting an MBA changed since the time of your last application? (300 word maximum)